Let us help your organization to develop an implementable learning strategy.
We will work with you to align to the highest impact business issues and objectives then develop a learning strategy that is metrics-based. The result is a world class, award winning learning strategy that raises the credibility of the learning organization and turns executives into ambassadors for your department.
We can help you gain traction and momentum as you garner senior leader support, build learning and leadership strategies and position learning as a strategic anchor for your organization.
- Leadership Pipeline
- Strategic Alignment and Learning Strategies
- Measuring and Communicating the Impact of Learning & Development
- Developing a Learning Brand Plan
- Internal and External Communication Strategies
- Competency Development & Alignment
- Career Development for Learning Professionals
Visit Ed’s Chief Learning Officer Magazine blog: Your Career
Ed Cohen led two companies to the top spot in world for learning and development:
- Booz Allen Hamilton achieved the number one rank on both the ASTD BEST Award list and Training Magazine’s Top 125.
- Satyam Computer Services was the first company outside the United States to be ranked number one on the ASTD BEST Award list.
We’ve also helped many organizations achieve their goal of gaining a “seat at the table” as they attained measurable business results. Among those are the number one ranked Farmers Insurance, Novo Nordisk and Western Union.
Organizations we have worked with:
- Farmers Insurance went from being ranked #59 to number 1 by Training Magazine and is now in the Training Hall of Fame
- Western Union debuted at #110 in 2014 and moved up to #55 in 2015 in the Training Magazine Top 125. In 2015, they were also ranked #18 in CLO Magazine’s Learning Elite.
- Novo Nordisk moved up an unprecedented 113 spots from #125 to #12 in the 2015 Training Top 125 – the largest leap in the ranking’s history.
CONTACT US TODAY to see how we can help you with your learning strategy.
Get the Best from Our Leadership Experience
Subscribe to our mailing list and get updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.